In the early 1990s, scientists discovered a bodily system that affects virtually every cell, muscle, organ and tissue in your body.
It’s known as the Endocannabinoid System, also known as the ECS. Your ECS is critical to regulating a wide range of body processes. These include appetite, pain, inflammation, immune health, and even mood. And while the Endocannabinoid system is quite complex, it works very simply in your body.
Emerald Health is a leading edge biochemical company specializing in products that support Encocannabinoid Health. They have recently made available created a free Special Report that explains what the ECS is, how it works, and how you can harness its power to help you live a healthy, vibrant life.
This valuable book is called The Healing Power of the Endocannabinoid System written by Dr. Michael T. Murray—a member of the Emerald Health Board—along with Drs. Giovanni Appendino and Gaetano Morello.
Nature's Solution for Vibrant Wellness
If you've ever suffered from such symptoms as:
- Stress and anxiety
- Pain and inflammation
- Digestion issues
- Brain fog or memory loss
You’re certainly not alone. Most people have suffered from these conditions at some point in their lives. Well, here’s some good news: your problems aren’t due to aging, or fatigue. It could be due to a deficient endocannabinoid system.
The Keys to a Healthy ECS
There are two main keys to the health of your endocannabinoid system and they are the receptors known as CB1 and CB2.
These receptors are located in crucial areas of your body including your brain, central nervous system, nerves, organs and all the cells in your immune system.
In The Healing Power of the Endocannabinoid System, you’ll learn how easy it is to put your ECS back in balance naturally, so you can experience better energy, less pain and improved well being.
In this valuable booklet you’ll learn…
- Why your ECS is critical to balancing and boosting your body’s health– Think of your ECS as a master conductor sending chemical messages throughout your body and triggering needed biological actions
- How your ECS regulates your physical, emotional and mental health – From pain to appetite to mood and more, your ECS regulates the majority of your body’s functions and processes
- The cellular keys that unlock the right molecular doors so your body can function at peak efficiency
- What illnesses have been linked to clinical endocannabinoid deficiency syndrome or CEDS. If you’ve suffered from any of these common conditions…you could be a victim of CEDS!
- The best dietary ways to promote a healthy ECS – There are good fats and there are bad fats. Find out which ones you’ll need to ramp up your ECS
All of these and more are covered in The Healing Power of the Endocannabinoid System.